Purged Purged

Good work.

I was left really confused for a moment and had to re watch it. If this was confusing for you, I recommend seeing the Animatic. It helped me look at it, (and cope with the ending lol) in a different manner.

Great movie. I do recommend this for this years tank awards. :) Technically and Creatively Superb!

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

I actually really liked it.

I've seen a fair number of "trolling" submissions, and hated most of them. This one on the other hand, I found highly enjoyable. I liked the jokes, mostly because when I was a kid, I would sit there and think up stuff like the wind turbine and the leaf blower, thinking, "Oh hey, that would work, right?"

I'm not a fan of the animation style tho. I understand that it was made to look like a true blue troll submission, but that doesn't change my personal taste. My sorries. :/

As stated before I thought the humor was the biggest factor in this one. I found some of them lame, but liked others, so it evens out.

Okay, that's the review! 8/10 and 4/5. Marks were lowered purely for conflicting tastes in the animation and the occasional joke that I thought was lame.

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Hah, this was a great movie!

I liked the humor and the animation. The story and message behind it were also awesome. overall it was absolutely great, and i'm glad to have watched it!

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Good manic shooter

Good job. It's challenging, yet fun. I like that it incorporates an upgrade system, but that it's not necessary to beat the game. I like seeing the characters I like from the series here.

In this game I find no legs to be a useless character. But that's just my opinion.

Like many have said, it's a little like Touhou, however there are enough original elements to set it apart, such as the upgrade system I mentioned earlier and some control differences, such as the "Focus" key. Great idea on that btw, I find it frustrating when my character moves to fast in other games to effectively graze through fields of bullets.

The Guardian: RPG The Guardian: RPG

Not so much about the G4M3...

I wanna see Chairman fulp change G4M3 to physical exercise. HAH! I am 57ICKin6 it to T3H M4N!
>.>
<.<
Didn't particularly care for the game... seemed... poorly built... Not that it's bad... just... the battle system seemed off and a couple of small things like that... but, no biggie...

This Game is a Joke 3 This Game is a Joke 3

Wow...

I loved it! It's obvious the game is not meant for hardcore gamers. just some good stuff to sit back and dick around with.

I've played both the first and second one. They were great, infact, the only bad thing i would say about this one is that it was short... Oh well... It's good. Sad thing it's the last!

To all the people complaining about how it's a game about a joke that isn't funny...
>.>
Do I even need to explain?
The game itself is a joke. Not meant to be anything more that some cheap kills and thrills.

Some people do find boobies offensive. They also find comments about steve irwin's death offensive, or did you miss that?

If your dissapointed that this game was a waste of your time, you obviously didn't take the time to look at the authors comments.

TheMillz responds:

Boo-ya, pwnd!

The Race to Sunrise DJSRZ The Race to Sunrise DJSRZ

Damn

I like it, alot. Sounds like you've been at this for a while. I like it, and it's now in my trance play list. :) Thanks for your work.

&amp;quot;Another Day&amp;quot; "Another Day"

Sounds like... Geek gazm?

(XD)
I thought it was very well structured! The dynamics work well throughout the song. I loved it! (I gave it nine stars because I don't give out 10. :P but 5/5!)

Castle of Tears: Bloodlines Castle of Tears: Bloodlines

Ballin...

Most ballin indeed...
WooT! first.
Well, this freakin rox. There's not much to it. Freakin epic man.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks!
I'm glad you liked it :D

Starcraft Terran Ghost Starcraft Terran Ghost

Good stuff!

I LOVE it. It's sexy in a... Getting ready to shoot some things way. Let us know how the fan art gallery thing goes. :)

Halloween Adventure Halloween Adventure

Straaange...

I like it... I dunno why tho.
My favorite part is the pumpkin, that i can say.

Built by Angels Built by Angels

I love it. :/

I love the darn thing. I'm not much of an artist so I can't give you a technical critique, but I can say what i like to see. There is a lot of stuff going on here, but for me, that makes it fun to look at for a while. I like the attention to detail you took, especially when putting things like scratches on the welders.

The style really reminds me of Otomo. You know... Akira? You know if he was a pervert and stuff. But i loved it.